Dr. Lovekesh Kumar
MBBS, MS (Gen. Surgery)
Assistant Professor of Surgery
List of Publications:
- Singh M, Kumar L, Kumar L, Prasanth U, Gupta A, Rao ASN. Hepatogastric fistula following amoebic liver abscess: An extremely rare and difficult situation. OA Case Reports 2013 May 01;2(4):38.
- Singh M, Kumar L, Chejara R, Prasad OP, Kolhe Y, Saxena A. Diagnostic dilemma of a rare, giant retroperitoneal schwannoma: a case report and review of literature. Case Rep Oncol Med. 2014;2014:628538.
- Singh M, Saxena A, Kumar L, Karande SK, Kolhe Y. Giant lipoma of posterior cervical region. Case Rep Surg. 2014;2014:289383.
- Kumar L, Saxena A, Singh M, Kolhe Y, Karande SK, et al. Accidental Corrosive Acid Ingestion Resulting in Isolated Pyloric Stenosis: A Rare Phenomenon. Journal of Surgery [Jurnalul de chirurgie] 2015; 11(2): 371-373.
- Saxena A, Singh M, Kumar L, Khandelwal P, Karande S. A clinical study of inguinal hernias in pediatric age group.J. young.med.res.Vol1 Issue 2, Jan –July 2014.
- Kumar L, Singh M, Saxena A, Kolhe Y, KarandeSK, Singh N, Venkatesh P, MeenaR. Unusual Presentation of Dengue Fever Leading to Unnecessary Appendectomy. Case Rep Infect Dis. 2015;2015:465238.
- Saxena A, Kumar L, Singh M, Kolhe Y, Karande SK, Venkatesh P, Sahai RN. Spontaneous closure of an ileostomy: A rare occurrence. Int J Surg Case Rep. 2015;7C:124-6.
- Singh M, Kumar L, Singh R, Jain AK, Karande SK, Saradna A, Prashanth U. Gallbladder perforation: A rare complication of enteric fever. Int J Surg Case Rep. 2014;5(2):73-5.