Dr. Lovenish Kumar
FNB (Minimal Access Surgery)
FCLS, FMAS, FAIS, FIAGES
Dr. Lovenish Kumar completed MS (General Surgery) from Maulana Azad Medical College, New Delhi. He has undergone Fellowship in Minimal Access Surgery by National Board of Examinations. He was earlier associated with Dr BSA Medical College & Hospital, Delhi as Assistant Professor and with Jaypee Hospital, Noida as Associate Consultant.
Dr. Lovenish Kumar has been involved in teaching of both undergraduate and post-graduate surgery students and actively participated in thesis related and other clinical research projects. He has various papers published in national and international journals to his credit.
Presentations and Publications
In international and National journals
- Publications: 15
In international and National Conferences
- Presentations: 14
Merits & Awards:
- All IndiaSecond Rank in merit list of Fellowship Entrance Examination by National Board of Examinations, Ministry of Health and Family Welfare, Govt. of India (2013)
- First Prize(Cooper Prize)- Best Poster at APHS 2014, 10th International Congress of the Asia Pacific Hernia Society & 8th National Congress of Hernia Society of India, Jaipur, Nov 2014.
- Osler’s Trophy for best record keeping unit in February 2014 at MAMC Annual Convocation.
- All IndiaFirst Rank in merit list (UPSC) for Specialist Grade III (Surgery) in the Non-Teaching Specialist Sub-Cadre of the Central Health Services, Ministry of Health and Family Welfare, Govt. of India (2015)
- Second Prize- Poster at UPASICON 2015, SGPGIMS, Lucknow, UP, 2015
- First prize- Best Poster at SURGICON 2015, New Delhi. 2015
- All IndiaThird Rank in merit list (UPSC) for Specialist Grade III (Surgery) in the Teaching Specialist Sub-Cadre of the Central Health Services, Ministry of Health and Family Welfare, Govt. of India (2016)