DR.RC.M. KAZA superannuated in February 2014, from Department of Surgery, Maulana Azad Medical College after being associated with it for more than 29 years (1985 - 2014). Currently Dr. R. C. M Kaza has joined Baba Sahib Ambedkar Medical College, Rohini, Delihi as Professor of Surgery.
Dr. Ram Chandra Murthi Kaza
Maulana Azad Medical College
- Educational Technology Maulana azad Medical college, New Delhi
- M.B.B.S - University of Calcutta, 1972
- Urology - Institute of urology, London , 1980
- Micro Surgery - University of California, USA, 1988
- No Scalpel Vasectomy - Bangkok, Thailand, 1992
- Quality Assurance - Harvard institute of public Health, Boston, 2004
- FICMCH - Indian college of maternity and child health
- FCLS - International College of Laparoscopic Surgeons
- Award for Achievers from Vice President of India - Achievers Award on golden jubilee of Maulana Azad Medical College, New Delhi.
- National award for the promotion of No Scalpel Vasectomy in the country BY THE Government of India.
- Delhi State award for meritorious services rendered to the state of Delhi in the medical field.
- Award for Best individual work in No scalpel vasectomy- By the Indian Medical Association
United Nations Consultancy: Worked as consultant to United Nations fund for population activity. (1997-2002)
- Male infertility and Micro Surgery 26 years
- Urology 26 years
- General Surgery 36 years
- Laparoscopic surgery 10 years
- Retired as Director Professor Surgery, Maulana Azad Medical College, New Delhi-110002 Jan 2014.
- Professor Surgery, School Medical Sciences ,Sharda University
- Held Courtesy attachment with Pushpanjali crosslay as andrologist and urologist
- Current position: Professor Surgery, Baba SahibAmbedkar Medical College, Rohini, Delhi
- Department of Medical Education, Maulana azad Medical college, New Delhi
- PG Met cell for training in surgical skills, Maulana Azad Medical college, New Delhi.
- National Faculty and Master trainer No Scalpel vasectomy for training in NSV, Government of India.
- National trainer for Microsurgery Government Of India.
- Faculty and resource person Quality assurance, Government Of India.
- Expert for Standards for Male & Female sterilization, Ministry of Health & Family Welfare, Govt. of India.
- Held an honorary faculty position in Human resource development unit of Bharat heavy electricals Ltd.
- Formerly Chairman, U.G. Committee, Medical Council of India.
- Inspector, Medical Council of India.
- Inspector, National Board of Examinations.
- Examiner to several Universities.
- Peer reviewer for Vasectomy guidelines for American Urological Association (AUA )
Over 100 publications in general surgery, Neuro surgery, Urology, No scalpel vasectomy, Male infertility including chapters in books. Organized several National and International Conference
- On several expert committees of Government of India.
- Assisted in the development of National standards in sterilization, Quality assurance document, and standards for microsurgery.
- Drafted the standards for IUCD, sterilisaton, OCP and emergency contraception
- Member for Obstetric and Gynecological Instruments and Appliances MHD 03/P1, Bureau of Indian Standards
- Giant Intracranial Aneurysm, Indian Journal of Radiology 34:103-105, February, 1980
- Subdural Spinal Fungal Granuloma due to Candida Tropicalls. Journal of Neurosurgery 50: 395-396, 1979
- Evaluation of Role of Helmet in head Injuries. Neurology India Vol XXVIII No.2 June 1980.
- Occult Interasacral meningocele. Indian Paediatrics Vol XVII Oct 1980.
- Extradural Haematoma (An analysis of 53 cases) Indian Journal of Surgery Vol 44 No.2 February 1982.
- Cutis Verticis gyrata A case report. Indian Journal of Plastic Surgery.
- Thalamic Abscess. Journal of Association of Physicians of India 31:807:1983.
- Internal carotid occlusion following closed Head Injury (A report of two cases) Indian Journal of Radiology. Vol 36 No.3, August 1983.
- Extraspinal Meningioma. Journal of Neurosurgery 52:728:1980
- Chronic subdural Haematoma in adult. Indian Journal of Radiology accepted for publication.
- Intracranial ependymal cyst. Accepted for publication in Indian Journal of Radiology of Nov 1990.
- Proliferative Myositis (A pseudosarcomatous leision of the skeletal muscle) occurring in an infant. Indian journal of Pathology and Microbiology 26: 213-216:1983.
- “Abdominal Tuberculosis” A Chapter in a book entitled “Scientific approach to Surgery” Vol I page 206, 1988.
- Evaluation of three surgical techniques for developing an animal model in Non Cirrhotic portal fibrosis- in a book entitled “Animal models of Portal Hypertensions” P 73-79, 1998.
- Parkinsonism as a feature of temporal lobe glioma. Journal of Indian Medical Association 180-181, July 1988.
- Role of Skin Substitution Urethroplasty in Stricturs of Urethra. An Overview. A Chapter in a book entitled “Scientific approach to Surgery” Vol II 152-167.
- Animal model of N.C.P.E. – Evaluation of three surgical techniques of introducing an antigen into portal circulation of rabit. Proceedings of 29th annual conference of the Indian Association for the study of Liver, 1988.
- Above title published also in Indian journal of Gastroenterology, Vol7, No 4, Page A-41, 1988.
- Histological changes in Spleen subsequent to repeated injections Killed L Coli in Rabbit, Page A50, Vol 8, No 4, 1989.
- Intracranial Ependymal cyst. Indian Journal of Radilology 1989.
- Microsurgical Recanalisation of Vas- an Experience from Delhi. Abstracts of Royal College of Surgeons, Delhi.
- Assessment of maturation arrest of Seminiferous epithelium of infertile male workers occupational exposed to heat. Abstract of Environmental mutagen society of India, March 1992.
- Non Scalpel Vasectomy an Experience from Delhi in the Association of Surgeons of India conference held at Delhi 1994. Abstracts thereof.
- “Tumor Markers” A chapter in a Book Scientific approach to surgery 1995.
- Urodynamic study of Children with Voiding problems. Indian Paediatrics Vol 32, No3: 307 1994.
- Microsurgical Vasovasectomy A case for one sided anastamosis international Urology and Nephrology vol 28, No.1 1996.
- An experience of 2300 cases by Non Scalpel Vasectomy Absracts of 36th World congress of Surgery page 164, 1995.
- A case of favour one sided Microsurgical recanalisation of the Vas deferens Abstracts of 36th World congress of Surgery Page 200, 1995.
- Vasectomies revisited chapter in a book published by Population council 2001.
- Evidence based practice in Varicocele management published abstract in International Congress assisted Reproduction 2002.
- A combination of check tug and fascial interposition with no scalpel vasectomy. Kumar V, Kaza RM. J Fam Plann Reprod Health Care: 2001 Apr; 27(2):100.
- An evaluation of the no-scalpel vasectomy technique. Kumar V, Kaza RM, Singh I, Singhal S, Kumaran V. BJU Int. 1999 Feb; 83 (3): 283-4.
- Contribution to National Standards for Sterilisation and Recanalisation 2002.
- Contribution to Quality Assurance manual, Govt. of India.
- Non Scalpel Vasectomies some tips.
- International Course on No Scalpel Vasectomy 2003.
- Smoking and health hazards – surgical aspects. Meeting organized by directorate of health, Govt. of NCTD at Maulana Azad Medical College, New Delhi on 31/5/97.
- Management of Executive stress. Workshop on General Management for senior executives, held at New Delhi on 25/6/97.
- Communication skills at the Hospital administration course organized by Department of Medical education, Maulana Azad Medical College, New Delhi on 21/7/97.
- “Total Quality Management and Medical audit” at the hospital administration course organized by Department of Medical Education, Maulana Azad Medical College, new Delhi on 25/7/97.
- “Computers in Medical education” at the hospital Administration course organized by Department of Medical Education, M.A.M College, New Delhi on 29/7/97.
- “Communication Skills” at the Hospital administration course organized by Department of Medical Education, Maulana Azad Medical College, New Delhi on 19/8/97.
- “ computers in Medical Education” at the Hospital Administration course organized by Department of Medical education, M.A.M College, New Delhi on 20/8/97.
- “Total Quality Management and medical audit” at the Hospital Administration course organized by Department of Medical education, M.A.M. College, New Delhi on 22/8/97.
- “Communication Skills” at the Hospital administration course organized by Department of Medical Education, M.A.M. College, New Delhi starting from 13/10/97.
- “Communication Skills” at the Hospital Administration course organized by Department of Medical Education, M.A.M. College, New Delhi starting from 13/10/97.
- “Computers in Medical education” at the Hospital administration course organized by Department of Medical education, M.A.M College, New Delhi starting from 13/10/97.
- “Total Quality Management and Medical audit” at the hospital administration course organized by department of Medical education, M.A.M. College, New Delhi starting from 13/10/97.
- “Communication skills” at the hospital administration course organized by Department of Medical Education, M.A.M. College, New Delhi on 4/12/97.
- “Computers in Medical education” at the Hospital administration course organized by Department of Medical Education, M.A.M. College, New Delhi on 5/12/97.
- “Total Quality Management and Medical Audit” at the hospital administration course organized by Department of Medical education, M.A.M. College, New Delhi starting from 7/12/97.
- “Role of Prophylactic Antibiotic therapy after simple endourological procedures” annual conference of Delhi chapter of Association surgeons of India on 15/12/97.
- “Communication skills” Training course for under graduates organized by department of Medical education, M.A.M. College, New Delhi on 8/12/97.
- Vasectomy surgical Techniques in South and South East Asia. Michel Labrecque, John Pile, David Sokal, Ramchandra CM Kaza et all. BMC Urology 2005, 5:10 doi:10.1186/147-2490-5-10.
- Male sterilization . JIMA Year March 2006
- Male Contraceptive Gynecology update 2008 at M.A.M. College, New Delhi
- Vesical Dermoid: An unsual entity by Dr. S.K. Jain, Dr. R.C.M. Kaza, Dr. Aparajit Mitra
- Hydoctid Disease of Breast by Dr. S.K. Jain, Dr. R.C.M. Kaza, Dr. Aparajita Mitra
- Fibrin Glue in the management of Fistula in ano: A Novel technique by Dr. S.K. Jain, Dr. R.C.M. Kaza, Dr. Aparjita Mitra
- Benign tumors of Uninary Bladder by Dr. Aparajita Mitra, Dr. S.K. Jain, Dr. R.C.M. Kaza Jain SK, Kaza R.C.M., Gupta A, Kumar V. Crossed ectopia of ureters with single ureteric opening: A rare anomaly. Journal of Pediatric Urology (2007) 3, 330-332.
- Jain SK, Kaza RC, Gupta A, Kumar V. Crossed ectopia of ureters with single ectopic ureteric opening--a rare anomaly. J Pediatr Urol. 2007 Aug;3(4):330-2.
- Jain SK, Gupta A, Kaza RCM. Pleurobiliary Fistula secondary to choledocholithiasis- A rare entity. Asian J Surg 2008; 31:29-31.
- Jain SK, Kaza RC, Pahwa M, Bansal S. Role of cyanoacrylate in the management of low fistula in ano: a prospective study. Int J Colorectal Dis. 2008 Apr; 23(4):355-8.
- Jain SK, Gupta A, Kaza RCM. Use Ultrasonic Scalpel in subfascial Endoscopic Perforator Vein Surgery: A Novel Approach. Journal of laparoendoscopic & surgical techniques. 2008; 18:249-52.
- Jain SK, Kaza RC, Pahwa M, Bansal S. Role of cyanoacrylate in the management of low fistula in ano: a prospective study. Int J Colorectal Dis. 2008; 23(4):355-8.
- Jain SK, Basra B K, Nanda G, Srivathsan R and Kaza RCM. Rare case of internal pancreatic fistula in a young adult presenting with massive bilateral pleural effusion BMJ Case Reports 2009. [doi:10.1136/bcr.06.2008.0341]
- Jain SK, Kaza RCM, Vindal A. Pseudocyst of the spleen caused by tuberculosis: a rare entity BMJ Case Reports 2009.DOI:10.1136/bcr.06.2008.0102.
- Jain SK, Kaza RC, Vindal A. Pseudocyst of the spleen caused by tuberculosis: a rare entity. BMJ Case Rep. 2009; 2009.
- Jain SK, Vindal A, Basra BK, Kaza RC. Cystojejunostomy for non-parasitic hepatic cyst with biliary communication. Singapore Med J. 2010 Feb;51(2).
- Jain SK, Tanwar R, Kaza RC, Ghuliani D. Post burn Marjolin's ulcer in the natal cleft mimicking anal canal carcinoma: a rare site. J Wound Care. 2010 Dec;19(12):532-4.
- Kaza RM, Garg PK, Ramani S, Jain SK. Triplicate ureter with contralateral duplicate ureter. Ann Acad Med Singapore. 2010 May;39(5):419-20.
- Garg PK, Jain SK, Kaza RC, Srivathsan R, Nanda G. Staged closure after complete wound dehiscence: novel technique. Surgeon. 2010 Jun;8(3):177-8.
- Jain SK, Kaza RC, Garg PK. Incidental congenital transmesenteric hernia in an adult. Eur Rev Med Pharmacol Sci. 2011 Apr;15(4):461-2.
- Jain SK, Kaza RC, Tanwar R. Mucormycosis of the anterior chest wall presenting as a soft tissue tumor. J Wound Care. 2011 Apr;20(4):176-8.
- Jain SK, Tanwar R, Kaza RC, Agarwal PN. A prospective, randomized study of comparison of clipless cholecystectomy with conventional laparoscopic cholecystectomy. J Laparoendosc Adv Surg Tech A. 2011 Apr;21(3):203-8.
- Patil S, Jain S, Kaza RC, Chamberlain RS. Giant gastrointestinal stromal tumor presenting as a palpable abdominal mass: an unusual presentation. ISRN Surg.2011; 2011:894829.
- Jain SK, Mitra A, Kaza RC, Malagi S. Primary mesenteric liposarcoma: An unusual presentation of a rare condition. J Gastrointest Oncol. 2012 Jun;3(2):147-50.
- Patil S, Jain SK, Kaza R, Rao S. Squamous cell carcinoma in bladder exstrophy: a rare entity. Singapore Med J. 2012 Dec;53(12):e254-7.
- Aparajita Mitra, Sudhir Kumar Jain, Deepti Gupta, Ram Chandra Murthy Kaza. Giant Angiomyolipoma of the Kidney Presenting as Anaemia—A Rare Presentation, OJU, Vol.2 No.2, May 2012.
- Patil S, Jain S, Kaza RC, Chamberlain RS. Congenital Absence of the Cystic Duct: A Rare but Significant Anomaly. Surgical Science, 2013, 4, 241-246.
- Sudhir Kumar Jain, Aparajita Mitra, Ramachandra Murthy Kaza, and Raman Tanwar (2013) "A Prospective Study To Evaluate The Efficacy Of Fibrin Glue In Fistula-In-Ano," World Journal of Colorectal Surgery: Vol. 3: Iss. 1, Article 2.
- Jain SK, Kaza RM, Singh BK. Evaluation of holmium laser versus cold knife in optical internal urethrotomy for the management of short segment urethral stricture. Urol Ann 2014; 6:328-33.
- Contraeptive Update 2014, Published JP brothers. Contributed a chapter on No Scalpel Vasectomy
- KazaRCM, Vijayant Govinda. Management of Cancer penis a chapter in Surgery Update 2013.