- Aron NK: Clinical study of portal hypertension. (Dr. SK Sen) 1960.
- Arora JS: Acute intestinal obstruction in adults - a clinical study. (Dr. SK Sen) 1960.
- Nelto ICV: A study of the morbidity and mortality following prostatectomy surgery. (Dr. R Nigam) 1960.
- Shendarkar SP: Perforation peritonitis: an analytic study of 68 cases. (Dr. R Nigam) 1961.
- Rathi GP: A clinico pathological study of tubercular lesions of the intestines. (Dr. KC Mahajan) 1961.
- Jasurya ML: Clinical study of injuries of the chest. (Dr. R Nigam) 1961.
- Rao Laxman Shehsi: Investigations and management of obstructive jaundice. (Dr. R Nigam) 1961.
- Pasha SM: A clinical study of role of partial nephrectomy in management of renal lithiasis. (Dr. SK Sen) 1961.
- Zutshl MK: Urinary excretion of calcium and phosphorous in cases of urinary lithiasis on a controlled calcium and phosphorus diet and the relationship of their excretion levels to the type of stone formed and to blood calcium, phosphorus and alkaline phosphatase levels. (Dr. SK Sen) 1961.
- Gowda LS: A clinical study of gall bladder diseases in relation to cholelithiasis. (Dr. SK Sen) 1961.
- Joseph MK: Clinico-pathological study of acute appendicitis. (Dr. KP Bhargava) 1962.
- Roy DK: Follow up series of vagotomies in peptic ulcer. (Dr. SK Sen) 1963.
- Krishnan MH: A clinical study and follow up of cases of acute cholecystitis. (Dr. SK Sen) 1963.
- Roy P: Swellings of the neck: statistical evaluation of cause. (Dr. SK Sen) 1963.
- Bose TK: A study of morbidity and mortality in study of thyroid gland. (Dr. KC Mahajan) 1963.
- Gupta ML: Causes of death in acute head injury. (Dr. BB Bhatia) 1963.
- Ghosh A: Immediate post- operative complications after major surgery on stomach, small and large intestine. (Dr. KC Mahajan) 1964.
- Dey GC: Urinary lithiasis: a clinical study with special reference to urinary infection. (Dr. SP Jain) 1964.
- Kurain MT: Study of acute abdomen. (Dr. SP Jain) 1964.
- Samanta DN: Evaluation of surgical causes of haematuria. (Dr. KC Mahajan) 1965.
- Roy D: A study of post-operative wound infection and its management. (Dr. SP Jain) 1965.
- Basak N: Follow up study of cases operated for portal hypertension. (Dr. KC Mahajan) 1965.
- Rao DS: The value of paracentesis of abdomen in the differential diagnosis of acute abdomen. (Dr. KP Bhargava) 1965.
- Bandopadhayay P: Clinical evaluation of bladder neck obstruction in different age groups. (Dr. SK Sen) 1965.
- Barat AK: Follow up of cases of partial nephrectony in renal lithiasis. (Dr. KC Mahajan) 1965.
- Pal DN: Evaluation of early prostatectomy including emergency prostatectomy. (Dr. SP Jain) 1965.
- Mitra MK: Clinical manifestations and management of perforations of gastrointestinal tract. (Dr. BB Bhatia) 1966.
- Sarkar S: A clinical study of breast abscess. (Dr. SK Sen) 1966.
- Khashu BL: Seminal vesiculography: a diagnostic aid in prostatic diseases. (Dr. Satyanand) 1966.
- Purkayastha A: Swellings of the testis and epididymis: a clinico - pathological study. (Dr. KC Mahajan) 1966.
- Goyal SS: Etiological study of acute retention of urine. (Dr. SK Sen) 1966.
- Markose KK: A clinical study of injuries of the abdomen. (Dr. BB Bhatia) 1966.
- Kar SK : Haematological studies in surgical patients and their significance. (Dr. TJ Agarwal) 1967.
- Patnaik RP: Surgical complication of d.mellitus with special reference to their management and prevention. ( KC Mahajan) 1967.
- Verma RK: Clinical study of intestinal obstruction in adults. (Dr. TJ Agarwal) 1967.
- Misra SN: Undressed surgical wound and wound infection. (Dr. TJ Agarwal) 1967.
- Laha RK: Serum amylase and urinary diastase estimation in cases of acute abdomen in adults. (Dr. SK Sen) 1967.
- Nath R: Clinical observations of cholecystitis and its sequalae. (Dr. KP Bhargava) 1968.
- Aryo AS: Incidence of various complications of PUD & management with spe.refer.to peptic perforation. (Dr. KP Bhargava) 1968.
- Grover NK: Patch-graft ureteroplasty: an experimental study in dogs. (Dr. Satyanand) 1968.
- Moza SK: Palliative surgery in management of ascites. (Dr. KP Bhargava) 1968.
- Guha PK: Clinical study of ventral herniae. (Dr. KS Mehndiratta) 1969.
- Sinha AK: A study of the incidence in injuries of the urinary tract: a clinical and post mortem study. (Dr. OP Taneja) 1968.
- Gupta D: A clinical study of post operative mechanical intestinal obstruction. (Dr. SK Nair) 1969.
- Patnaik B: Clinical study of peripheral occlusive arterial diseases. (Dr. Satyanand) 1969.
- Verma NC: A study of recurrent infections of urinary tract in females. (Dr. OP Taneja) 1969.
- Singh KP: A clinical study of disorders of ureters vesical junction. (Dr. KS Mehndiratta) 1969.
- Chakravarty NN: A clinical study of penetrating injuries of abdomen. (Dr. GD Goel) 1969.
- Ghosh D: Prevention of post operative intraperitoneal adhesions after Iysis: an experimental study. (Dr. SK Nair) 1970.
- Jain JK: A study of function of GB following truncal &selective vagotomy in treatment of chronic duodenal ulcer. (Dr. Satyanand) 1970
- Sabharwal AK: A clinical study of acquired anorectal lesions. (Dr. N Singh) 1971.
- Thusoo TK: Incidence and pattern of post-operative complications in major abdominal surgery. ( Satyanand) 1971.
- Nanda IRK: Blood volume studies in surgical patient. (Dr. SK Nair) 1971.
- Krishnan SB: Evaluation of techniques for relief of obstructive jaundice. (Dr. GD Goel) 1972.
- Patnaik BK: An assessment of factors governing prognosis in strangulated lesions of gut. (Dr. MM Sharma) 1972.
- Bhargava D: Clinical study of pyloric obstruction. (Dr. Satayanand) 1972.
- Das B: A clinical study of blunt abdominal trauma. (Dr. GD Goel) 1973.
- Prasad P: A clinics pathological study of breast lesions. (Dr. SK Nair) 1973.
- Mani GK: Clinical study of TAO with special reference to arterial and venous angiographic patterns. ( Satyanand) 1973.
- Rustogi SK: Serosal overlay patch graft for pyloric and duodenal repair: an experimental study. (Dr. Satyanand) 1973.
- Das RK: Management of neurogenic bladder. (Dr. OP Taneja) 1973.
- Chaturvedi A: A study of post-op bactereamia & its clinical significance following urological procedures. (Dr. Satyanand) 1973.
- Seigell A: Correlation of clinical, angiographic and post mortem findings in acute head injury. (Dr. SK Nair) 1972.
- Pal MK: Pre and post operative studies in patients with peptic ulcer. (Dr. Anand Prakash) 1972.
- Dev OK: Role of environmental staphylococci in post-op wound sepsis following emergency surgery. (Dr. SK Nair) 1979
- Hussain A: A study of injuries to urinary bladder. (Dr. RN Mittal) 1974.
- Banerjeee A: A study of morbidity and mortality in penetrating and nonpenetrating abdominal injuries. (Dr. SK Nair) 1976.
- Neelakant: Effect of diuretics (Thiazide group) on serum and urinary calcium, magnesium and phosphorus in patients of renal lithiasis and its clinical significance. (Dr. Satyanand) 1975.
- Dhar PM: Clinical study of upper urinary Fact obstruction. (Dr. SN Budhraja) 1975.
- Kotoch K: Effect of graded extirpation of gastric mucosa in gastric acidity and pattern of mucosal regeneration - an experimental study on dogs. (Dr. Satyanand) 1975.
- Zuta NL: A study of glucose utilization & insulin response in human beings before, during & after abd. surgery. (Dr. RC Aranya) 1975.
- Saigal S: A study of D.U. (clinical, biochemical & radiological) in those who undergo surgery & those who do not. (Dr. RC Mishra) 1976.
- Bhutani RP: An experimental study of factors influencing the healing of Intestinal anastamosis in rats. (Dr. RN Shinghal) 1976.
- Vijay K: Effects of blood levels of oxolinic acid & nalidixic acid on renal & hepatic function in normal subjects. (Dr. OP Taneja) 1976.
- Lodhi JS: The evaluation of excisional surgery in intestinal strictures and their clinics pathological study. (Dr. GD Goel) 1976.
- Kapur YP: Diagnostic peritoneal ravage in blunt abdominal trauma. (Dr. SN Budhraja) 1976.
- Sood R: The effect on gastric acidity and gastric mucosal changes after reversal of duodenal now with or without vagotomy - an experimental study in dogs. (Dr. KP Bhargava) 1968.
- Sharma RC: Comparative effects of cortisone and non corticosteroid anti inflammatory agents in prevention of experimental adhesions. (Dr. SM Gulati) 1976.
- Salati Ml: An evaluation of selective angiography in upper abdominal lesions. (Dr. SK Nair) 1977.
- Johar R: Evaluation of various methods of treatment of haemorrholds. (Dr. Anand Prakash) 1977.
- Singh KSC: A study of immunological mechanism in thromboangitis obliterans.(Dr. SMGulati) 1977.
- Jindal SP: A study in incisional and peritoneal infection after emergency and elective surgery. (Dr. SN Budhraja) 1978.
- Sandhir HK: Metabolic effects of gastrointestinal bypass: an experimental study.(Dr. KKPandey) 1978.
- Rao RK: A correlation of angiographic with pyelographic, clinical and operative findings in renal lesions. (Dr. SK Nair) 1978.
- Sudhir Kumar: A clinics) study of non traumatic intestinal perforation. (Dr. VS Singhal) 1978.
- Mukheerja D: Clinico pathological study of internal mammary lymph node metastasis in cases of carcinoma breast arid sternal phlebography. (Dr. GD Goel) 1978.
- Yadav MS: Visceral wound heeling in diabetes mellitus: an experimental study. (Dr. TK Malik) 1978.
- Raman C: The study of hypersensitivity reactions in patients with breast cancer. (Dr. RN Shinghal) 1978.
- Abrol SK: Relation of immunity with progress of human mammary gland carcinoma: a study of cell mediated immunity. (Dr. RN Shinghal) 1979.
- Singh N: Effect of surgical operation on intravascular coagulation and fibrinolysis. (Dr. SM Gulati) 1979.
- Sinha A: A study of bilateral upper urinary tract calculi. (Dr. S K Budhraja) 1979.
- Seth A: A correlation of clinical, angiographic and operative findings in metastatic liver diseases. (Dr. SK Nair) 1979.
- Singh A: Immuno - alteration following splenectomy in humans. (Dr. SM Gulati) 1979.
- Zutshi MS: A clinics pathological study of cholelithiasis and its relation to the composition of bile. (Dr. GD Goel) 1979.
- Tayal N: A clinical, angiographic and operative evaluation of pyelographically non visualized kidney. ( VS Singhal) 1979.
- Gopalan TR: Pattern of fibrinolytic activity after major surgical maneuvers. (Dr. RN Mittal) 1980.
- Yadav OP: A study of anorectal pressures in haemorrhoids and their clinical and therapeutic implication. (Dr. RC Aranya) 1980.
- Sood AK: Study of abnormalities of liver in upper abdominal surgical conditions with special reference to gall bladder. (Dr. GD Goel) 1980.
- Saxena A: Cytological and histological changes due to urinary calculi. (Dr. SN Budhraja) 1980.
- Rajan M: Effect of non specific immune stimulation on immune status of patients of carcinoma breast. (Dr. RN Shinghal) 1980
- Singh MM: A clinico pathological study of the ulceroconstrictive diseases of gastrointestinal tract. (Dr. Anand Prakash) 1980.
- Vijay B: Alteration of antiplasmin and complement profile in response to surgical trauma. (Dr. RN Mittal) 1981.
- Bhatia S: A comparative evaluation of splenic and renal subcapsular islet cell autography in dogs using a non collagenous mechanical technique for preparation of autographs. (Dr. VJ Anand) 1981.
- Bindal SK: A clinico angiographic correlative study in patients of ulceroconstrictive lesions of gastrointestinal tract. (Dr. Anand Prakash) 1981.
- Dutta BK: The clinical and crystallographic study of renal stones in children. (Dr. KS Mehndiratta) 1981.
- Roy A: A clinical and cytopathological study of recurrent urinary tract calculi. (Dr. SN Budhraja) 1981.
- Trehan H: A study of alteration of immune status of patients before and after radiotherapy of mammary carcinoma. (Dr. RN Singhal) 1981.
- Kapoor M: An evaluation of posterior lumbotomy incision for renal and upper ureteric surgery. (Dr. SN Budhraja) 1982.
- Saxena VK: An experimental study of splenic artery ligation for traumatic rupture of spleen in dogs. (Dr. KK Pandey) 1982.
- Gulati H: A study of total and free amino-acid levels in plasma, urine and stone of stone farmers. (Dr. GC Das) 1982.
- Kapila H: Study of chemo - immunotherapy in advanced breast cancer. (Dr. RN Shinghal) 1982.
- Dhar A: Clinico pathological study of liver structure and function in relation to binary pressures. (Dr. TK Malik) 1982.
- Rajiv Kumar: A study of immune profile in various thyroid diseases. (Dr. TK Thusoo) 1983.
- Bhanot SM: Evaluation of upper gastrointestinal causes of non cardiac chest pain. (Dr. RC Aranya) 1983.
- Sanjay Kumar: Clinical evaluation of T.U.R.P. In a general surgical unit. (Dr. KS Mehndiratta) 1983.
- Yadav R: A clinics pathological study of cholelithiasis and its correlation with stratification of bile in the binary tract with pattern of biliary pancreatic enzyme. (Dr. GD Goel) 1983.
- Saxena AK: Pulmonary function and pulmonary complications in different incisions for cholecystectomy. (Dr. SB Agarwal) 1983.
- Chabbra N: Immuno suppression in thromboangitis obliterans: a clinical and immunological evaluation. (Dr. KS Mehndiratta) 1983.
- Murti TR: Comparative study of the effect of adriamycian, vincristin and cyclophosphamide, methotrexate - 5FU drug combination in advanced breast cancer. (Dr. RN Shinghal) 1984.
- Bhattacharya D: Effect of thyroid surgery on circulating thyroid hormones and thyroprotein levels in euthyroid goitres. (Dr. TK Thusoo) 1985.
- Nigam K: Newer concepts and trends in management of haemorrohoids: a comparative clinical appraisal. (Dr. KK Pandey) 1985.
- Shah M: Comparison of strain gauge plethysmography and venography in the assessment of venous insufficiency. (Dr. SM Gulati) 1985
- Smash Kumar: Study of pancreatic structure in patients undergoing binary surgery. (Dr. VJ Anand) 1985.
- Parakh R: Role of medical imaging techniques in pre operative evaluation and management of patients with obstructive Jaundice with special reference to computed tomography. (Dr.GD Goel) 1985.
- Sridar V: Histochemistry of pancreas in patient undergoing biliary surgery. (Dr. BS Rana) 1986.
- Khanna R: Management of surgical jaundice. Role of hepatic scintigraphy with 99 IDA (DISIDA) in contrast to normal radiographic technique. (Dr. GD Goel) 1986.
- Aman ud-Din: The rationale and importance of biopsy from the contralateral breast in cases of breast carcinoma. (Dr. RN Shinghal) 1986.
- Sahoo GN: Evaluation of various techniques of one stage repair of hypospadias. (Dr. S Talwar) 1986.
- Khetarpal RK: Comparative evaluation of ultrasonography and liver scan in diagnosis of liver lumps. (Dr. TK Malik) 1986.
- Lamba AK: Role of ultrasonographic pre-operative evaluation of CBD in patient of gall bladder diseases. (Dr. RC Aranya) 1986.
- Puri R: Evaluation of ultrasonic lithotripsy as a modality of treatment of calculus disease of urinary tract. (Dr. BS Rana) 1987.
- Prasad A: A study of associated changes in the ipsilateral and contralateral breast in cases of breast carcinoma (Dr. RN Shinghal) 1987
- Aggarwal SK: Pre-operative evaluation of solitary cold nodule of thyroid. Comparison of radio nuclide perfusion scanning, USG, FNAC and xeroradiography. (Dr. GD Goel) 1987.
- Bawa PS: Comparative evaluation of 8-hr infusion cholangiography & USG is early diagnosis of acute biliary tract disease. (Dr. TK Malik) 1987.
- Agarwal K: Clinico radiological study of chronic ulceroconstrictive lesions of the bowel. (Dr. SB Agarwal) 1987.
- Agarwal A: Effect of capsular vs truncal ligation of interior thyroid arteries on parathyroid function after thyroidectomy. (Dr. GD Goel) 1987.
- Bhutani A: Clinico cystometeric evaluation of cases of UTI with unstable bladder before and after treatment. (Dr. BS Rana) 1988.
- Jain S: Study of delayed effect of thyroid surgery on thyroid function in being non toxic goitre. (Dr. TK Thusoo) 1988.
- Rawat AK: Endoscopic and radiological evaluation of stoma, distal stump of CBD and upper gastrointestinal tract after choledochoduodenal anastamosis: prospective and retrospective study. (Dr. VJ Anand) 1988.
- Jalan SK: A study of correlation between the thyroid remnant and post operative thyroid function. (Dr. TK Thusoo) 1989.
- Bhatia S: A comparative evaluation of splenic and renal subscapsular islet cell autography in dogs using a non collagenous mechanical technique for preparation of autographs. (Dr. VJ Anand) 1989.
- Biswas S: Comparison of sensitivity and specificity of USG and ERCP in the evaluation of CBD obstruction. (Dr. AK Kakar) 1989
- Taneja R: Evaluation of percutaneous nephrostomy as a modality of treatment of renal calculi. (Dr. BS Rana) 1989.
- Gupta AK: Evaluation of MRI in the d/o breast lesions & comparisons with xeromammography & USG. (Dr. RN Shinghal) 1990.
- Kannan RR: Incidence of pancreatitis in gallstone disease in patients with & without a common pancreaticobiliary channel. (Dr. VJ Anand) 1990.
- Choudhury V: Evaluation of voice changes after thyroid surgery with special reference to the identification of me external laryngeal nerve. (Dr. TK Thusoo) 1990.
- Natrajan V: Evaluation of solitary hypofunctioning thyroid nodule- a correlation of pentavalent Tc DMSA scanning, RNPS and FNAC. (Dr. AK Kakar) 1990.
- Seth S: Evaluation of role of pedicled omental transposition in distal limb revascularisation in thromoboangitis obliterans by coeliac angiography (Dr. VK Malik) 1990.
- Madan S: Intraoperative biliary manometry. (Dr. TK Malik) 1990.
- Singh P: Symptomatic and urodynamic evaluation of TURP and retropubic prostatectomy. (Dr. BS Rana) 1990.
- Kaushik S: Evaluation of Ipsilateral and contralateral breast by clinical examination and xeromamography in patients presenting with palpable breast lumps. (Dr. RN Shinghal) 1991.
- Rawat S: Localization of CBD stones and comparative evaluation of various methods of treatment. (Dr. TK Malik) 1991.
- Sharma DK: The effect of recent trauma on serum complement activation and serum C3 levels correlated with severity of injury
- in man. (Dr. AK Sarda) 1991.
- Sharma R: role of E.S.W.L as a monotherapy in renal stones. (Dr. TK Malik) 1991.
- Singh I: An evaluation of the microsurgical technique of recanalization (Microvasovasostomy) of the vas deferens in patients of vasectomy. (Dr. RCM Kaza) 1991.
- Tlbrewal AK: Immunohistochemical study of CEA and patterns of nucleolar organizer regions in breast lumps and their correlation with clinical staging of the malignant tumor. (Dr. SB Agarwal) 1991.
- Singhal S: Comparative study of the effect of propranolol and ingots iodine in patients of thyrotoxicosis. (Dr. TK Thusoo) 1991.
- Chawla A: Evaluation of role of NdY AG laser in general surgery. (Dr. TK Malik) 1992.
- Kaphi Anju: Evaluation of the role of Extracorporeal Shock Wave Lithotripsy in gall stones. (Dr. VJ Anand} 1992.
- Kapur R: Evaluation of thyroid carcinoma- comparison of radionuclide perfusion scanning Thallium scintigraphy and proliferative Index. (Dr. AK Kakar) 1992.
- Akshay Kumar: Evaluation of pedicle ligation on treatment of haemorrhoids and its comparison with Baron's band ligation and Milligan's haemorrhoidectomy. (Dr. RN Shinghal) 1992.
- Jha MK: Aerobic and anaerobic infection after surgery in contaminated and infected cases and their correlation with sepsis severity score. (Dr. VK Malik) 1992.
- Mahajan V: To evaluate application of ureteroscopy in removal of ureteric calculi. (Dr. VJ Anand) 1992.
- Sharma R: Emergency laparoscopy in blunt trauma abdomen. (Dr. SB Agarwal) 1992.
- Tandon V: Effect of carbimazole therapy on the vascularity of toxic goitres. (Dr. TK Thusoo) 1992.
- Josan VA: Study of silver staining nucleolar organiser regions in squamous cell carcinoma of oral cavity and Ale. with histological grading and clinical staging based on TNM classification. (Dr. SB Agarwal) 1993.
- Viresh Kumar: Comparative evaluation of minicholecystectomy with conventional cholecystectomy. ( K Singhal) 1993.
- Sarabai S: Comparision of primary CBD closure versus T-tube drainage after choledocholothotomy. (Dr. VK Ramteke) 1993.
- Taneja Charu: Evaluation of estrogen and androgen receptors in thyroid disorders. (Dr. TK Thusoo) 1993.
- Vidyarthi A: Analysis of factors influencing outcome in head injuries. (Dr. PN Agarwal) 1993.
- Jindal SK: Evaluation of the role of Nd-YAg laser in the treatment of haemorrhiods. (Dr. TK Malik) 1993.
- Vivek Kumar: An evaluation of technique of NSV. (Dr. RCM Kaza) 1993.
- Goel Anju: Stratification of generalised peritonitis and serum complement activation and serum C3 levels correlation with sepsis severity index. (Dr. VJ Anand) 1993.
- Garg D: Evaluation of technique of lap cholecystectomy and its comparison with standard open cholecystectomy. (Dr. TK Malik) 1994.
- Jain PA: Soft tissue infections after trauma and surgery; prevalence and clinical classification; assessment |of predisposing factors and comparison of infecting agents. (Dr. AK Sarda) 1994.
- Babu Rao B: A study of laparoscopic procedures other than cholecystectomy. (Dr. Ravi Kant) 1994.
- Rao J: To correlate the instant thyroid volume with post operative functional status in patients with thyrotoxicosis. (Dr. AK Kakar) 1994.
- Kochhar K: Study of upper airway obstruction in patients of goitre by flow volume loops & effect of surg. management. (Dr. TK Thusoo) 1994
- Choudhury S: A comparative study of sutureless hernioplasty and conventional Bassini's herniorrhaphy. (Dr. VJ Anand) 1994.
- Agarwal T: Study of the frequency of micronuclear (Mutagenecity) due to heavy smoking with special reference to benign and malignant oral lesions. (Dr. SB Agarwal) 1994.
- Chandra M: The value of USG and computed tomography in the staging of thyroid cancer and its correlation with the surgical management. (Dr. AK Kakar) 1995.
- Nahak B: Evaluation of the role of contrast radiography in the selective management of acute bowel obstruction. (Dr. VK Malik) 1995.
- Gupta SK: To study age, sex distribution, diagnosis and outcome of blunt abdominal trauma with suspected abdominal organ injury. (Dr. VK Ramteke) 1995.
- Gupta U: Laparoscopic cholecystectomy vs minicholecystectomy. (Dr. TK Thusoo) 1995.
- Kumaran V: An evaluation of the technique of high inguinal varicocelectomy and an assessment of prognostic factors in infertile man. (Dr. RCM Kaza) 1995.
- Chopra S: A study of transurethral resection of prostate syndrome in patient withBHP. (Dr. VJ Anand) 1996.
- Pradhan P: Intraoperative ultrasonography (IOUS) in surgery for biliary calculi- an evaluation. (Dr. VK Ramteke) 1996.
- Vijay Kumar: A comparative study of efficiency of transurethral resection of prostate and transurethral incision of prostate in the management of benign hyperplasia of prostate. (Dr. RK Jindal) 1996.
- Mehra R: Evaluation of tenability of transurethral resection of prostate under local anesthesia. (Dr. Jagdish Chander) 1996.
- Goel S: Clinico-histologic evaluation of the effect of ascorbic acid on the efficacy of polychemotherapy in advanced breast carcinoma. (Dr. SB Agarwal) 1996.
- Roy D: Evaluation of patients after cholecystectomy with special reference to post cholecystectomy syndrome. (Dr. TK Thusoo) 1996.
- Geeta K: A Comparative evaluation of anal dilatation, posterior internal sphincterotomy and subcutaneous lateral internal sphinterotomy in the treatment of anal fissures. (Dr.PN Agarwal) 1996.
- Eradi BG: A study of abnormal blood flow pattern in breast neoplasia by colour Doppler ultrasonography end its clinico pathological correlation. (Dr. SB Agarwal) 1997.
- Nabonita B: Preoperative and post operative echocardiographic evaluation of ventricular function in patients of thyrotoxicosis. (Dr. AK Kakar) 1997.
- Pankaj Gupta: Fate of human thyroid autotransplant. (Dr. TK Thusoo) 1997.
- Arvind S: Laparoscopic retroperitoneal surgery - an evaluation. (Dr. VK Ramteke) 1997.
- Das S: Assessment of medical management of clinical benign prostatic hyperplasia. (Dr. K Singhal) 1997.
- Saxena R: Localization of multiple renal calculi with the help of intra operative ultrasonography. (Dr. VK Ramteke) 1998.
- Pal K: Laparoscopic repair of ventral hernia- its feasibility and port site complications. (Dr. VK Malik) 1998.
- Luther H: To compare the Echocardographic findings in patients of Graves' disease and secondary Thyrotoxicosis, pre-op and post-operatively. (Dr. AK Kakar) 1998.
- Singh L: Role of colour Doppler in assessing the extent of involvement in chronic lower limb ischaemia. (Dr. SB Agarwal) 1998.
- Saund MS: A study of the factors affecting the viability and function of autotransplanted thyroid tissue. ( TK Thusoo) 1998.
- Srivastava A: To study me incidence of portal hypertension in cases of obstructive jaundice. (Dr. VJ Anand) 1998.
- Pandey D: The effect of local antigen-antibody reaction on epididymal sperm morphology as a prognostic factor in patients of vaso-epididymostomy for primary obstructive infertility. (Dr. AK Sarda) 1998.
- Gupta AK: The Feasibility of microceliotomyand its comparative evaluation with laparoscopic cholecystectomy. (Dr. K Singhal) 1999.
- Bedi APS Closure of subcutaneous fat in obese patients - a prospective randomised study in abdominal incisions. (Dr. SB Agarwal) 1999.
- Bhaskar S: A prospective study of pre operative intraincisional antibiotic infiltration to prevent surgical site infection. (Dr. AK Sarda) 1999.
- Yadav R: Selective management of ileal perforation peritonitis using APACHE II triaging. (Dr. VK Malik) 1999.
- Sharma S: To study the feasibilityof ultrasound guided percutaneous drainage of breast abscess, and its comparison with incision and drainage. (Dr. PN Agarwal) 1999.
- Neogi S: Critical evaluation of International Prostate Symptom Score as a measure to predict outcome of patients undergoing transurethral resection of prostate. (Dr. Jagdish Chander) 1999.
- Kulshrestha VN: Cryopreservation of thyroid tissue – a study in tissue viability. (Dr. TK Thusoo) 2000.
- Luthra S: Critical evaluation of ureteroscopy and intracorporeal pneumatic lithotripsy for ureteric calculi. (Dr. VK Ramteke) 2000.
- Sekhar MV: A comparative study of intravesical Mitimycin-C vs intravesical BCG in superficial bladder cancer following TUR of bladder tumour. (Dr. RK Jindal) 2000
- Garg NK: Sentinel lymph node biopsy, predictor of axillary lymph node status. (Dr. SB Agarwal) 2000.
- Rizvi SJ: HIV seropositivity in patients with infections requiring surgical intervention and the extent to which universal work precautions are followed while treating patients. (Dr. VJ Anand) 2000.
- Lal P: Predictive value of pre-operative ultrasonography for assessing technical difficulties and complications during laparoscopic cholecystectomy & its correlation with conversion to open procedure. (Dr. PN Agarwal) 2000.
- Anand R: A surgical profile of thyroid disorders in the paediatric and adolescent age group. (Dr. AK Kakar) 2000.
- Joshi D: Comparative study of ESWL v/s ureteroscopy for treatment of ureteric calculi. (Dr. VK Ramteke) 2001.
- Das D: Study of cryopreserved thyroid tissue autotransplant. (Dr. TK Thusoo) 2001.
- Vijjan V: Study of laparoscopy under local v/s GA for short diagnostic and therapeutic procedures. ( VK Malik) 2001.
- Gupta V: Phenotyping composition of tumour associated lymphocytes in breast cancer. (Dr. Ravi Kant) 2001.
- Gautam G: The effect of varicocele on sperm morphology in patients of oligospermia and azospermia. (Dr. AK Sarda) 2001.
- Mantri R: Immediate reconstruction of breast using myocutaneous flaps following mastectomy for malignant diseases of the breast. (Dr. Jagdish Chander) 2001.
- Agarwal MM: Clinical profile of treatment modalities in the management of carcinoma of the urinary bladder. (Prof. RK Jindal) 2001.
- Kajla R: Randomized controlled study of laparoscopic total extraperitoneal (TEP) technique versus open Lichtenstein) repair for inguinal hernia. (Dr. Pawanindra Lal) 2001.
- Aggarwal S: To study the local autolmmune reaction in cases of primary obstructive infertiiiiy and its effect on testicular and epididymal histology and sperm morphology. (Dr. AK Sarda) 2002
- Khullar P: A comparative study of resection anastomosis and strictureplasty in the management of small bowel benign strictures. (Dr. VJ Anand) 2002.
- Manchanda V: To study the association of H. pytofi with peptic ulcer perforation. (Dr. VK Malik) 2002.
- Gupta A: Evaluation of fundus first laparoscopic cholecystectomy. (Dr. PN Aggarwal) 2002.
- Gupta V: Role of BRCA 1, BRCA 2 and p 53 in breast and ovarian malignancy. (Dr. Ravikant) 2002.
- Hunjan PS: Clinicapathological study of solitary thyroid nodules. (Dr. AK Kakar) 2002.
- Suryavanshi M: Retroperitoncai laparoscopic pyeioifthotomy in the management of solitary renal calculus. (Dr. J Chander) 2002.
- Gupta N: Magnetic resonance spectroscopy of solitary thyroid nodule and its correlation with histopathology. (Dr. AK Kakar) 2003
- Vindal A: Role of preoperative chemotherapy in operable carcinoma of the oesophagus. (Dr. RK Jindal) 2003
- Singhal N: Study of the fate of cryopreserved thyroid tissue autotransplant in patients of grave’s disease and multinodular goiter separately. (Dr. TK Thusoo) 2003
- Nayyar R: Comparison of laparoscopic verses open appendicectomy. (Dr. VJ Anand) 2003
- Philip P: Evaluation of laparoscopic TEP hernia repair under epidural anaesthesia. (Dr. Pawanindra Lal) 2003
240. Yadav A: Transcription factor activator protein –1 (AP-1) and microangiogenesis in breast cancer. (Dr. Ravi Kant) 2003
- Jain A: Single stage reconstruction of the breast using musculocutaneous flap with silicon gel breast implant for carcinoma of the breast. (Dr. Jagdish Chander) 2003
- Bhikchandani J: Comparitive analysis of stapler versus open (Milligan –Morgan) Haemorrhoidectomy. (Dr. P.N. Agarwal) 2003
- Goyal A: The effect of varicocoele on sperm function tests (Dr AK Sarda) 2004
- Bathla L: Evaluation of role of CE MRI for axillary lymph nodes in patients of carcinoma breast (Dr PN Agarwal) 2004
- Kumar S: To assess the role of color Doppler flow imaging and magnetic resonance imaging in the management of solitary thyroid nodule (Dr AK Kakar) 2004
- Singh R: Clinical profile of acute pancreatitis in surgical practice (Dr RK Jindal) 2004
- Mohan I: To evaluate the role of hamd port in advanced laparoscopic surgery (Dr Jagdish Chander) 2004
- Gautam V: To evaluate the role of laparoscopic choledocholithtomy in the management of choledocholitiasis. (Dr VK Ramteke) 2004
- Makhija Z: Evaluation of laparoscopic TEP in bilateral inguinal hernia repair (Dr Pawanindra Lal) 2004
- Singh RP: Immunomodulation of malnourished surgical patients by parenteral administration of ω-3 fatty acids. (Dr VK Malik) 2004
- Sahay SC: Immunohistochemical analysis of BRCA1 and BRCA2 proteins in sporadic breast disease. (Dr Ravikant) 2005
- Norbu C: Correlation of MR spectroscopy & signal intensity time curve with histopath in a solitary thyroid nodule. (Dr AK Kakar) 2005
- Agarwal S: Assessment of infection in acute pancreatitis and its surgical management (Dr RK Jindal) 2005
- Mittal T: Comparative evaluation of bi-leaved mesh hernioplasty with Lichteinstein’s on-lay tension free mesh hernioplasty in management of inguinal hernia repair (Dr VK Malik) 2005
- Dhir U: Estrogen receptor status in the testes and epidydimis of azospermic males (Dr AK Sarda) 2005
- Agarwal SK: Importance of fascial interposition in no scalpel vasectomy (Dr RCM Kaza) 2005
- Maru A: To evaluate the impact of pre operative peritoneal drainage on APACHE II score in patients with generalized peritonitis. (Dr VK Ramteke) 2005
- P Rao: Comparative study between laparoscopic common bile duct exploration and cholecystectomy and endoscopic stone removal followed by laparoscopic cholecystectomy in cases of choledocholithiasis (Dr Jagdish Chander) 2005
- Dangi AD: To evaluate the role of preoperative DJ stenting in retroperitoniscopic pyelolithotomy. (Dr Jagdish Chander) 2006
- Tekchandani N: To study the predictive factors for successful completion of laparoscopic cholecystectomy. (Dr NS Hadke) 2006
- Mangla V: To evaluate feasibility and safety of primary closure of CBD after laparoscopic CBD exploration. (Dr VK Ramteke) 2006
- Pangtey V: Comparative study of the therapeutic efficacy of conservative management and ultrasound guided pigtail drainage of uncomplicated amoebic liver abscess. (Dr AK Sarda) 2006
- Singh J: Evaluation of jet injection with thermocauteryiin no-needle no-scalpel vasectomy. (Dr RCM Kaza) 2006
- Saini R: To evaluate laparoscopic fundoplication in GERD. (Dr Pawanindra Lal) 2006
- K Virender: To detect methylation pattern of GST pi HIC and BRCA1 in sporadic breast cancer. (Dr Ravi Kant) 2006
- Pahwa M: To evaluate continuous vs interrupted method of abdominal fascial closure in patients with acute peritonitis. (Dr VK Ramteke) 2007
- S Sudhir: To study the role of scinti-mammography to assess the response of neo-adjuvant chemotherapy in locally advanced breast cancer (Dr Ravi Kant) 2007
- Anjay Kumar: Ev. of subfascial endoscopic perforator vein surgery using harmonic scalpel in varicose veins. (Dr PN Agarwal) 2007
- Leekha N: To compare laparoscopic posterior partial (toupet) fundoplication with laparoscopic total (floppy nissen) fundoplication for gastro esophageal reflux disease (Dr Pawanindra Lal) 2007
- Lovenish K: Comparison of management strategies for ileal perforation and their outcome (Dr AK Sarda) 2007
- Garg P: To study alteration in coagulation profile and deep venous thrombosis in lower extremities in patients undergoing elective laparoscopic cholecystectomy using CO2 pneumoperitoneum (Dr NS Hadke) 2007
- Sharma S: Detection of prostate cancer using percentage free to total PSA level in men with normal PSA. (Dr RK Jindal) 2007
- Gupta G: Evaluation of effects of radioiodine and subtotal thyroidectomy on graves opthalamopathy using MRI. (Dr AK Kakar) 2007
- Bansal S: The evaluation of in line method of vasectomy (INV), a modification of non scalpel vasectomy. (Dr. RCM Kaza) 2008
- Bindal V: Evaluation of stapler hemorrhoidectomy as a day care surgery. (Dr. PN Agarwal) 2008
- Pareek A: To evaluate the results of laparoscopic fundoplication for gastroesophageal reflux disease. (Dr. VK Ramteke) 2008
- Vij A: Laparoscopic CBD exploration, primary closure vs. closure over CBD stent. (Dr. Jagdish Chander) 2008
- Gautam KK: Assessment of hypocalcemia after thyroid surgery. (Dr. RK Jindal) 2008
- Dhandha M: To assess the occurrence of Deep Vein Thrombosis after major abdominal surgery. (Dr Pawanindra Lal) 2008
- Mishra A: to evaluate changes in semen analysis and sperm morphology before and after varicocelectomy. (Dr. AK Sarda) 2009
- Keditsu KK: To evaluate the role of krypton titanium phosphate in the treatment of benign prostate hyperplasia. (Dr. Jagdish Chander) 2009
- Jha S: Study of subclinical hypothyroidism in gallstone disease. (Dr. RK Jindal) 2009
- Singh A: To study the alteration in blood ionised calcium, paratharmone, calcitonin, vitamin D3 and serum albumin following thyroidectomy. (Dr. AK Kakar) 2009
- Shrivatsan R: Evaluation of longitudinal intussuception to suture technique vasoepididymostomy in azoospermic males. (Dr. RCM Kaza) 2009
- Nanda G: Kugels v/s Lichtenstein repair in inguinal hernia. (Dr. SK Jain) 2009
- Deepak: Comparisonbetween gall bladder fasting volume and post prandial emptying in patients with gall stones and healthy controls. (Dr. NS. Hadke) 2009
- Wadhwa V: Clinical, radiological, pathological evaluation of response to neoadjuvant chemotherapy in locally advanced breast cancer. (Prof. PN Agarwal) 2009
- Dynpep B: Role of Tc scan and radioiodine uptake in determining the thyroid status, post-subtotal thyroidectomy, in multinodular goitre. (Dr. AK Kakar) 2010
- Shah H: Evaluation of lingual mucosal graft in urethral stricture. (Dr. RCM Kaza) 2010
- Guru Prasad R: Clinico-bacteriological study of post-operative wound infections. (Prof. PN Agarwal) 2010
- Singh S: Corelation of coagulation markers with lymph node metastases in carcinoma breast. (Prof. NS Hadke) 2010
- Malhotra N: To know the cause and incidence of hyperbilirubinemia in cases of amebic liver abscess. (Dr. AK Sarda) 2010
- Gupta R: Comparision of pyelotomy incision healing with monopolar cautery v/s cold knife in laparoscopic pyelolithotomy.
- (Dr. Jagdish Chander) 2010
- Aggarwal S: To evaluate the clinical outcome of laparoscopic anterior partial fundoplication for gastro-esophageal reflux disease. (Dr. Pawanindra Lal) 2010
- Tanwar R: To compare the effectiveness of ultrasonic shears with electrocautery in removal of gall bladder from the gall bladder bed. (Dr. SK Jain) 2010
- Garg M: Feasibility and safety of three port procedure in laparoscopic cholecystectomy. (Dr. VK Ramteke) 2011
- Patil S: Correlation of multisclice CT perfusion study with FNAC in nodular lesions of thyroid. (Dr. AK Kakar) 2011
- Mitra A: Comparison of retroperitoneoscopic with open ureterolithotomy for upper and mid ureteric calculi. (Dr. RCM Kaza) 2011
- Mittal P: Serum levels of IL-6 as a predictor of response to Anthracycline based chemotherapy in LAB cancer. (Dr. NS Hadke) 2011
- Mahendra KB: Laparoscopic study between intraoperative cholangiography and choledochoscopy to determine ductal clearance in patients undergoing laparoscopic cholecystectomy. (Dr. Jagdish Chander) 2011
- Thakur M: Role of Multidetector CT in the evaluation and management of renal space occupying lesions. (Dr. RK Jindal) 2011
- Kiran S: Evaluation of Laparoscopic bariatric procedures in obese patients with co morbid conditions. (Dr. Pawanindra Lal) 2011
- Jain S: Prospective randomized study comparing Holmium LASER and Cold Knife in Optical Internal urethrotomy for management of urethral strictures. (Dr. SK Jain) 2011
- Dinesh A: Comparison of 18F-FDG PET-CT and 11C-MET PET-CT for asssessment of response to neoadjuvant chemotherapy in locally advanced breast cancer. (Dr. VK Ramteke) 2012
- Midha K: Comparison of ALVARADO with RIPASA SCORE in diagnosis of acute appendicitis and correlation of both the scoring systems with intraoperative and histopathological findings. (Dr. VK Ramteke) 2012
- Lal B: Evaluation of status of cervical lymph nodes in multislice CT & Doppler USG in patients with thyroid cancer. (Dr. AK Kakar) 2012
- Airen A: Prediction of early hypocalcemia developing post thyroidectomy by ionised calcium and intact PTH measurement. (Dr. AK Kakar) 2012
- Govinda V: To evaluate laparoscopic Intraperitoneal Onlay Mesh Repair in inguinal hernias using dual mesh. (Dr. RCM Kaza) 2012
- Gupta D: To evaluate the role of Tamsulosin Hydrochloride in medical expulsive therapy of single ureteral stone. (Dr. RCM Kaza) 2012
- Verma S: Evaluation of clinical outcome of early laparoscopic cholecystectomy in acute calculus cholecystitis. (Dr. PN Agarwal) 2012
- Dutt K: Comparison of clinical, radiological and pathological response to neo-adjuvant Doxorubicin and Paclitaxil to Cyclophosphamide, Doxorubicin and 5-FU in locally advanced breast cancer. (Dr. PN Agarwal) 2012
- Nagarjun Rao HT: Evaluation of α Estrogen receptors in testis and epididimis of fertile and infertile males. (Dr. AK Sarda) 2012
- Yadav LK: Assessment of outcome of percutaneous drainage of amoebic liver abscess with complications. (Dr. AK Sarda) 2012
- Kartikeyan: Implication of Double J Ureteral stenting in patients with renal stones undergoing Extra Corporeal Shock Wave Lithotripsy (ESWL) – as prospective randomized trial. (Dr. Jagdish Chander) 2012
- Singh S: Clinico-radiological assessment for predictors of difficult laparoscopic cholecystectomy in gall stone disease. (Dr. RK Jindal) 2012
- Srivastava N: Prospective comparison of laparoscopic adjustable gastric banding and laparoscopic sleeve gastrectomy in obese patients with co morbid conditions. (Dr. Pawanindra Lal) 2012
- Malagi S: Comparison between APACHE-2 Scoring, CRP, IL-6 estimation and Contrast Enhanced Computed Tomography findings for the early prediction of severity and morbidity in acute pancreatitis. (Dr. SK Jain) 2012
- Malik K:. To compare outcomes of midline abdominal wound closure with polypropylene vs stainless steel sutures in surgical emergencies. (Dr. VK Ramteke) 2013
- Bansal B. Evaluation of alteration in testicular perfusion during laproscopic TEP repair. (Dr. VK Ramteke) 2013
- Sachan S. Evaluation of microsurgical vasovasostomy by using no scalpel technique. (Dr. RCM Kaza) 2013
- Singh Y. Laproscopic nephrectomy in nonfunctional benign kidney disease. (Dr. RCM Kaza) 2013
- Kumari M. Comparison of large tissue bites vs small tissue bites for midline abdominal wound closure. (Dr. P N Agarwal) 2013
- Jain A. Evaluation of role of Gall Bladder mobility and lithogenicity of bile in development of acute pancreatitis. (Dr. NS Hadke) 2013
- Srivastava S. The effect of varicocelectomy on spermatogenesis with relation to change in serum testosterone level in infertile males. (Dr AK Sarda) 2013
- Jain R. To assess alteration in resistive index of renal vasculature following ESWL for renal stones. (Dr. J Chander) 2013
- Gupta A. Role of fibrin glue reinforcement of choledochotomy closure suture line to prevent bile leak in patiets undergoing lap CBD exploration and primary closure. (Dr. Jagdish Chander) 2013
- Gupta P. To assess the rol of NMP22 antigen in diagnosis of urinary bladder cancer. (Dr. RK Jindal) 2013
- Ray S. To evaluate the role of blood urea nitrogen, CRP and Multislice CT as early predictors of severity of pancreatitis. (Dr. RK Jindal) 2013
- Das S. Objective evidence of Gastro oesophageal reflux in patients undergoing laproscopic restrictive surgical bariatric procedures. (Dr. Pawanindra Lal) 2013
- Midha M. Corelation between weight loss after lap gastrectomy and reduction in stomach volume using CT scan. (Dr. Pawanindra Lal) 2013
- Jain D. Role of antibiotic prophylaxis in mesh hernia repair. (Dr. SK Jain) 2013
- Rustagi S. To evaluate the accuracy of USG and USG guided FNAC in the assessment of axillary lymph nodes in breast carcinoma and its correlation with histopathological findings. (Dr. SK Jain) 2013
- Srivastava V. Comparison of single incision lap cholecystectomy with conventional four port cholecystectomy. (Dr. Rajdeep Singh) 2013
- Kumar S: Effect on morphology and motility of sperm after varicocele surgery (Dr AK Sarda) 2014
- Rathore D : Assessment of preincisional antibiotic infiltration and relation to SSI (Dr AK Sarda) 2014
- Shankar S : Prevalence of lower urinary tract symptoms in cases of inguinal hernia repair (Dr RCM Kaza) 2014
- Nikose N : Correlation between APACHE 2 score and surgical outcome of patients with perforation peritonitis (Dr SK Jain) 2014
- Benjamin S : Single incision lap appendicectomy vs three port lap appendicectomy (Dr RK Jindal) 2015
- Agrahari A : Comparison between RFA and ligation stripping surgery for treatment of primary varicose veins (Dr RK Jindal) 2014
- Ali A : Fibrin glue reinforcement of choledochotomy closure suture line for prevention of bile leak in patients undergoing laproscopic CBD exploration and primary closure without biliary stent (Dr Jagdish Chander) 2014
- Sharma R : Comparitive study of alteration in testicular perfusion following lichenstein hernia repair versus laproscopic TEP repair of inguinal hernia (Dr Jagdish Chander) 2014
- Deepshikha : Evaluation of nutritional status in pre and post operated obese patients undergoing lap sleeve gastrectomy (Dr Pawanindra Lal) 2014
- Parakh S : Comparative study to observe effects of topical NTG , topical diltiazem and topical lignocaine in chronic anal fissure (Dr NS Hadke) 2014
- Shridhar C : RCT in comparison of continous closure with continous smead jones technique in closure of abdominal wall in perforation peritonitis (Dr NS Hadke) 2014
- Chugh A : Evaluation of diagnostic lapraroscopy in a patient suspected with abdominal tuberculosis (Dr Rajdeep Singh) 2014
- Meena M : Comparison of lightweight vs heavyweight mesh in Lichenstein repair of hernia (Dr PN Agarwal) 2014
- Jain V : Role of sentinal lymph node biopsy after neoadjuvant chemotherapy in breast cancer (Dr PN Agarwal) 2014
- Ashwamedh: Outcome analysis of various management strategies for ileal perforation. (Dr. AK Sarda) 2015
- Pradeep Raj S: Factors affecting Surgical Site Infection in patients undergoing laparotomy. (Dr. AK Sarda) 2015
- Suresh R: To compare the radiofrequency ablation and fistulectomy for management of fistula in ano. (Dr. CB Singh) 2015
- Gupta A: Evalution of seroma formation after modified radical mastectomy with or without suction drains-a randomized controlled trial. (Dr. PN Agarwal) 2015
- Kansarkar N: Prediction of acute appendicitis using modified Alvarado score and ultrasound. (Dr. PN Agarwal) 2015
- Arora A: Randomised controlled trial comparing transabdominal versus transvaginal extraction of gall bladder in laparoscopic cholecystectomy. (Dr. Rajdeep Singh) 2015
- Chatterjee A: Clinicopathological profile of carcinoma breast in Indian women.(Dr. RK Jindal) 2015
- Kumar Rajesh:: Randomised controlled trial of percutaneous aspiration and medical therapy alone in patients with liver abscess of volume less than 500ml. (Dr. RK Jindal) 2015
- Santhosh N: Randomised controlled study comparing tacker fixation and non fixation of the anatomical shaped three dimensional mesh in laparoscopic inguinal hernia repair. (Dr. Pawanindra Lal) 2015
- Batish A: Randomised controlled trial comparing incidence of intra-operative and post- operative parameters after laparoscopic sleeve gastrectomy using 36F and 42F size bougie in morbidly obese patient. (Dr. Pawanindra Lal) 2015
- Tulsyan G: Study of motility of gall bladder and stomach in patients with gall stones with dyspepsia. (Dr. NS Hadke) 2015
- Pasi MG: Evaluation of the efficacy of percutaneous pigtail drainage in the management of amoebic liver abscess. (Dr. NS Hadke) 2015
- Jain N: To assess the surgical site infection in patients with gallbladder content spillage during laparoscopic cholecystectomy. (Dr. Sushanto Neogi) 2015
- Harsh N: Comparative study of minilaparoscopic cholecystectomy and conventional laparoscopic cholecystectomy with special reference to post-operative pain and cosmesis.(Dr. Jagdish Chander) 2015
- Jain MK: Evaluation of SEPs vs Stab Avulsion in management of primary varicose veins.(Dr. SK Jain) 2015
- Vidhya G: Assessment of risk factors in abdominal wound dehiscence using Rotterdam Risk Index Score. (Dr AK Sarda) 2016
- Tyngkan L: Assessment of existing criteria for elective drainage of solitary liver abscess in multiple liver abscesses. (Dr AK Sarda) 2016
- Aggarwal D: To compare the efficacy of fnac with open biopsy of testes in infertile males for grading of spermatogenesis. (Dr CB Singh) 2016
- Aparajita: RCT comparing open pancreatic necrosectomy vs pigtail in necrotising pancreatitis. (Dr RK Jindal) 2016
- Manohar N: A RCT of needle aspiration under ultrasonographicc guidance vs incision and drainage of breast abscess. (Dr RK Jindal) 2016
- Leima SJ: Comparision of harmonic scalpel and electrocautery in modified radical mastectomy. (Dr CB Singh) 2016
- Vishnu Raja R: A randomised control study comparing the outcome of clipless vs onventional laparoscopic cholecystectomy. (Dr SK Jain) 2016
- Kori R: A prospective randomised controlled study comparing the outcome of lightweight mesh vs heavyweight mesh in laparosccopic totally extraperitoneal repair of hernia. (Dr SK Jain) 2016
- Dhawan S: Feasibility of laparoscopic mini gastric bypass in morbidly obese population. (Dr Pawanindra Lal) 2016
- Mishra K: To evaluate the feasibility and clinical outcome of Rossetti modification of laparoscopic floppy Nissen fundoplication of GERD. (Dr Pawanindra Lal) 2016
- Vijay SS: A RCT comparing metallic tacks vs transfacial suture fixation of mesh in laparoscopic ventral hernia repair. (Dr Rajdeep Singh) 2016
- Gupta P: Drain vs no drain in duodenal ulcer perforation repair a RCT. (Dr PN Agarwal) 2016
- Meena VK: Clinicopathological study of small bowel perforations. (Dr Rajdeep Singh) 2016
- Danish N: Evaluation of anal and rectal pressure in sitting and squatting position in position in patients with evidence of obstructed defecation syndrome. (Dr NS Hadke) 2016
- Gupta S: RCT evaluating effect of high dose vitamin D supplementation on response to neoadjuvant chemotherapy in patients of carcinoma breast. (Dr NS.Hadke) 2016
Wankhede D: To evaluate the Role of intra-abdominal pressure in fascial wound dehiscence after midline laparotomy. (Dr Sushanto Neogi) 2016
Singh A: Comparision of air cavitogram and ultrasonography in resolution of liver abscess. (Dr Rajdeep Singh)
Bhuvan Kumar: Comparision of preoperative single dose vs an additional 3 days post-operative antibiotics in patient undergoing MRM. (Dr PN Agarwal)
Jagdeep: Comparision of lactulose vs polyethylene glycol in bowel preparation for colonoscopy. (Dr Pawan Lal)
Nishanth S: Comparision of BISAP scoring and CTSI in predicting mortality in patients of acute pancreatitis. (Dr CB Singh)
Praveen Kumar: TN conservative management vs emergency open appendicectomy as primary treatment of uncomplicated acute appendicits a RCT. (Dr RK Jindal)
Meena R: RCT between irrigation fluids 1.5% glycine and sterile water in TURP. (Dr Pawan Lal)
Kaushik R: A RCT study to evaluate the role of DJ stent in patients of renal and upper ureteric calculus undergoing ESWL. (Dr SK Jain)
Prajapati S: Role of octreotide on magnitude of lymphorrhea in post MRM patients. (Dr SK Tudu)
Bhatia S: Comparision of Lichenstein repir vs tension free mesh free tissue repair (desarda) in the management of inguinal hernias. (Dr SK Jain)
Patel S: RCT of VAAFT with and without fibrin glue. (Dr Pawanindra Lal)
Sadhasivam R: Comparision of effectiveness of ceftrioxone vs ciprofloxacin in the management management of acute cholecystitis. (Dr Sushanto Neogi)
Gautam AK: Comparision of core needle biopsy with postoperative histopathology for the assessment of biological markers in carcinoma breast- a prospective study. (Dr D Ghuliani)
Goel A: Randomised study comparing effect of restricted vs liberal fluid administration on post-operative clinical outcome after laparoscopic cholecystectomy. (Dr SK Tudu)
Jain A: Effect of RL and NS in fluid resuscitation in acute gall stone induced pancreatitis on the basis of CT severity index. (Dr Sushanto Neogi)
Gautam N: RCT comparing the PRP and normal saline in diabetic foot management. (Dr NS Hadke)
Agarwal S: Comparision of sclerotherapy and RFA in varicose veins. (Dr Rajdeep Singh)
Reddy A: Prediction of outcome in patients with peritonitis using manhem peritonitis index. (Dr P.N. Agarwal) 2018
Shubhankar G: A RCT to compare the impact of low pressure VS standard pressure pneumoperitonium on shoulder tip pain after laparoscopic cholecystectomy. (Dr P.N. Agarwal) 2018
Sinha D: A RCT comparing the laparoscopic TEP VS Desarda repair in management of inguinal hernia (Dr C B Singh) 2018
Hussain S: Efficacy of bladder neck incision VS TURP in management of BPH causing obstruction a RCT (Dr C B Singh) 2018
Kohli D: Evaluation of the role of cyanoacrylate glue in the management of Fistula in Ano (Dr SK Jain) 2018
Gumi P: Comparison of modified ATLANTA classification with CTSI in Acute gallstone pancreatitis (Dr Pawanindra Lal) 2018
Lohith P: To evaluate the microbiological profile in perforation peritonitis with respect to anatomical site of perforation (Dr RK Jindal) 2018
Agarwal M: Comparison of creatinine phospho-kinase, lactate dehydrogenase concentration and electrocardiographic changes in patients undergoing extracorporeal shock wave lithotripsy (Dr Sushanto Neogi) 2018
Soni V: Effect of local insulin injection on wound vascularisation in patients with diabetic foot ulcer (Dr Sushanto Neogi) 2018
Mujahid T: Randomised controlled studyto compare laparoscopic versus open appendicectomyin acute appendicitis (Dr SK Tudu) 2018
Solanki N: A randomised controlled study of ligation of inter-sphincteric fistula tract (LIFT) vs fistulotomy in trans -sphincteric peri anal fistula (Dr Rajdeep Singh) 2018
Singhal P: Evaluation of serum cholesterol levels as risk factor for developing surgical site infection following elective surgery (Dr SK Tudu) 2018
Saini R: Comparison of the level of inflamatory markers following total extra peritonial repair (tep) versus Lichtenstein repair for inguinal hernia (Dr NS Hadke) 2018
Chaudhary S: comparision between early and standard oral feeding after emergency bowel surgery (Dr Anubhav Vindal) 2018
Sawant G. Randomised controlled study to evaluate the outcomes between rigid and flexible cystoscopy in men with lower urinary tract symptoms undergoing diagnostic cystoscopy (Dr Pawan Lal) 2018
Pandey V. Evaluation of axillary lymph node and metastatic status of sentinel lymph node in carcinoma breast (Dr Deepak Ghuliani) 2018
Kanhaiya KK. Comparison of effect of standard pressure with low pressure pneumoperitoneum in changes in coagulation profile in patients undergoing laparoscopic cholecystectomy. (Dr RK Jindal) In progress
Balaji C. Comparison of interrupted-x technique closure versus conventional continuous closure of rectus sheath - a randomized control study. (Dr SK Tudu) In progress
Raghavendra RT. A randomised control study comparison between flap fixation and conventional drain. (Dr SK Tudu) In progress
Gautam S. Randomized control study between daycare laparosopic totally extra peritonial repair under general anaesthesia versus daycare lichtenstein repair under local anaesthesia for inguinal hernia. (Dr Pawanindra Lal) In Progress
Sundar S. Randomized control study between thick (number 1) versus thin (2-0) suture for abdominal fascia closure in patients with peritonitis. (Dr Pawanindra Lal) In Progress
Ansari FM. Comparison of outcome of Desarda versus Bassini repair in management of complicated inguinal hernia. (Dr SK Jain) In progress
Panda V. Comparative study between trauma revised injury severity scoring and ICD based injury severity scoring in predicting the mortality of patients following blunt trauma abdomen. (Dr CB Singh) In progress
Maranna H. Randomized controlled study between vacuum assisted closure therapy versus conventional saline dressings in diabetic foot ulcers. (Dr Pawan Lal) In progress
Bhatia R. To evaluate the outcome of uretroscopic pneumatic lithotripsy in single lower ureteric calculus and its association with CT parameters. (Dr Pawan Lal) In progress
Gupta V. Comparison of foam sclerotherapy with and without saphenofemoral junction ligation in primary varicose veins. (Dr Rajdeep Singh) In progress
Shashi. Comparison between outcomes of lift assisted laparoscopic cholecystectomy and standard pneumoperitoneum cholecystectomy. (Dr Rajdeep Singh) In progress
Udupi VR. Randomised controlled study of ultrasound guided aspiration of gall bladder versus antibiotics in acute calculous cholecystitis. (Dr Sushanto Neogi) In progress
Sarda H. Randomised controlled study to compare laproscopically guided transversus abdominis plane block versus port site infiltration for post operative pain relief after laparoscopic cholecystectomy. (Dr Anubhav Vindal) In progress
Kumar S. A Randomized control study between day care and conventional laparoscopic cholecystectomy. (Dr Anubhav Vindal) In progress
Rajshekhar P. To evaluate the role of sequential organ failure assessment (SOFA) score in predicting prognosis of necrotising fascitis-a prospective study. (Dr Deepak Ghuliani) In progress
Sharma S. A randomised controlled trial to evaluate the effect of fibrin glue sealant on seroma formation post modified radical mastectomy for Ca breast. (Dr Deepak Ghuliani) In progress